NEW EFFECT: Black Light - Make your photos look like they were taken under a black light!
With Sketched, you can take pictures with your phone's camera and turn them into works of art. Choose any effect you want, and you can see your soon-to-be photo with the effect before you even take it! You can also turn already existing photos into Sketches, so you can cartoon-ify your photos anytime. And Sketched is front-facing camera compatible, too. With Sketched's many features and options, such as sketching, embossing, and even a neon glowstick effect, the only limit is your imagination.
- NEW: Black Light (adds black lighting to photos)
- NEW: Pencil'd (shades in photos with a pencil)
- Sketched (turns photos into cartoon-style sketches)
- Glowstick (draws photo outlines in neon colors)
- Filmtastic (turns photos into negatives)
- The 'Boss (embosses photos)
- Additional effects are currently in the works.
Lighting, line darkness options, and others included.
Questions? Comments? Send us an email at email@example.com. We'll respond as soon as we can. And we're always open to suggestions for new effects, so send those too. We'll be sure to mention you if we decide to add your effect idea!
PLEASE NOTE: If you're having problems with Sketched, email us before commenting. We can't respond to comments (Android Market doesn't let us), but if you email us, we can get more details and release a new version to fix your problem.