You can also discuss it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=26391985
With Scrolling Notification, scroll in one or multiple bars on top of any app with the following options:
- your received SMS: quick-respond
- the RSS example (xda RSS): preview, open in browser
- Twitter: from timeline/mentions/direct messages. Make a simple tweet or respond to one.
- (NEW) Notifications for any installed app (limited to 1 selected app in Free Version)
Full version options:
-add and remove RSS
-mark as read SMS
-fully or partially transparent bar
-colors for scrolling bars and messages
-speed, frequency settings, choice for number of displayed RSS and Tweets...
-up/down screen location choice
The scrolling smoothness may vary depending on your hardware and what you're doing on the device.
If you have Go Sms or Handcent, you must follow these instructions in order to make the app work:
Go SMS: Settings-> receive settings -> uncheck second option blocking duplicate messages
Handcent: Settings ->Application Settings -> Default Messaging Applications -> Disable
A reboot can be required.
To verify if the application receives your sms:
- Ask someone to send you a test SMS (it is possible that self-sent SMS are not instantly displayed on your config)
Allow the application to display the sms with names of corresponding contacts and to send SMS responses.
Necessary to display ads and for RSS and Twitter.