Après 5 ans à vous faire découvrir chaque jour les meilleures applications du Play Store,
AppXoid évolue et intègre FrAndroid.
Vous y retrouverez chaque jour l'actualité des applications et les bons plans dans la rubrique Apps de FrAndroid.
This music visualizer brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE: To Galaxy S/S2/S3, Galaxy Note 1/2, and Galaxy Nexus owners: I have received several reports of the visualizer showing a flatline with most music players, sporadically. I have been looking for a solution, but it is beginning to look like a hardware issue. From looking at reviews of other music visualization apps, it seems to me to be a universal problem for these phones.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren't seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player usually can only be supported if its developer has chosen to broadcast meta data within Android, and I am able to contact them.
The following are currently supported. Additionally, more may be supported if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC, Samsung, and SonyEricsson music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• Poweramp (must enable scrobbling in settings)
[ dkeesto d'keesto software ]