This music visualizer brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE: To Galaxy S/S2/S3, Galaxy Note 1/2, and Galaxy Nexus owners: I have received several reports of the visualizer showing a flatline with most music players, sporadically. I have been looking for a solution, but it is beginning to look like a hardware issue. From looking at reviews of other music visualization apps, it seems to me to be a universal problem for these phones.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren't seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player usually can only be supported if its developer has chosen to broadcast meta data within Android, and I am able to contact them.
The following are currently supported. Additionally, more may be supported if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC, Samsung, and SonyEricsson music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• Poweramp (must enable scrobbling in settings)
[ dkeesto d'keesto software ]